Wellness Recovery Network
The Wellness Recovery Network is led by people with lived experience of various mental health issues who have been on a journey of hope, recovery and finding a sense of wellness after being in a place of total despair. What makes us different is that anyone can attend the Network as we believe Wellness is for everyone.
We run social and creative group meetings that focus on wellness. We aim to:
– Support conversations about mental health away from stigma.
– Promote recovery and champion individuality.
– Embrace wellness and wellbeing.
– Make connections with like-minded people.
– Nurture hope, control and opportunity.
Click here to learn more.