Visiting Suspended due to COVID-1926th March 2020
With immediate effect all visiting is now suspended.
The ONLY exceptions to this are:
- PAEDIATRICS: Any children admitted can be accompanied by one parent or carer at a time.
- MATERNITY: A person in labour can be accompanied by one birthing partner. There are no visitors permitted in ante-natal or post-natal ward areas.
- NEONATOLOGY & PAEDIATRIC Intensive Care: A patient in the neonatal ward/paediatric ICU may be accompanied by one parent – visit duration to be agreed with the Ward Sister or Charge Nurse.
- CRITICAL CARE AREAS (including Adult Intensive Care Units; Coronary Care Units; High Dependency Units): One visitor permitted – visit duration to be agreed with the Ward Sister or Charge Nurse – normally a maximum of one hour.
- PALLIATIVE (end of life) Care: One visitor to be permitted to visit – duration and timing of the visit must be agreed in advance with the Ward Sister or Charge Nurse – normally a maximum of one hour.
For further information please visit https://www.health-ni.gov.uk/publications/covid-19-preparations-surge
Further information on Coronavirus can be found here