Quality Improvement Innovation Centre
The Quality Improvement Innovation Centre based in the South Eastern Trust will aim to bring together innovative and creative thinking, forming a hub for staff.
The Innovation Centre (QIIC) can help cater for staff who may have ideas that could improve the safety, quality of care and the patient experience. The Innovation Centre (QIIC) will provide the expertise, the tools and the information to create the conditions in which this change can happen.
What does the Innovation Centre (QIIC) provide for staff?
- Training and tools to help with Quality improvement
- Help with data management and use of technology
- Help staff develop new ideas and problem solve
- Guidance on grant & award application
- Signposting to Trust expertise (Lean, Productive Ward etc)
- Help with spreading innovations
- Support and guidance on carrying out Safety Quality and Experience (SQE)
- Physical meeting space – teams or individuals
- Library and IT/Video Conferencing facilities
- Training and conference room bookings
To view a location map of the QIIC, click here.