The South Eastern Health and Social Care Trust will continue to be a leading provider of health and social care. We will deliver, in partnership with key stakeholders, a wide range of health and social care services that will make demonstrable improvements in the health and well-being of the population. In doing so we will constantly review our services to ensure that they are modern and fit for purpose.
The South Eastern Trust will:
- Improve the health and well-being of the people we serve in partnership with key stakeholders
- Provide person centered, safe and effective care
- Ensure best value for money
Our Core Values
All our work will focus on improving and sustaining the health and well-being of the people we serve.
- We will deliver safe and effective care and deliver value for money.
- We will work in partnership with patients/clients/carers, key stakeholders and our population.
- Our services will be person centred and flexible in meeting the needs of the individual.
- We will provide services which are easy to use and to understand.
- We will strive for excellence in all we do.
- We will value our staff.
- We will be clear, straightforward and open in all we do.
- We will provide a truly integrated service, using where appropriate multi-professional teams, allowing patients and clients to cross organisational boundaries seamlessly.