Older People’s Short Term Assessment Team
The Older People’s Short Term Assessment Team provides Intermediate Care Services to older people, over 65 years old through a Single Point of Access.
A Multi-Disciplinary Team that includes, Social Work, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy and Intermediate Care Support Workers. The team use the principles of Intermediate Care with an aim to unlock potential and improve quality of life while building capacity to live well at home, for as long as possible.
When to call us?
- If you have no current Social Care services and require assistance, support and/or advice.
- If you wish to make a new referral for a relative/friend/neighbour who may require support and care.
- If you would like to speak to your current Social Care Key Worker & District Nurse.
Contact the Older People’s Short Term Assessment Team on (028) 9598 8098 where you will receive Trustwide Single Point of Access to:
- Community Social Care Teams and District Nursing Services – Option 1.
- Short Term Assessment Team – Option 2.